J&K Domicile Change and Impact on Kashmiri Pandit – Detailed Discussion


With the new change in Domicile process in J&K, many of our KP Members would have questions and doubts whether it affects us or do we need to do anything or apply anywhere.

This self explanatory video clears almost every doubt and answers most of your questions.

In short, Every KP has to apply for Domicile Certificate, even if the KP is registered with Relief Commissioner J&K. For more information, please check the video below to get answers.

Government of India will shortly publish the website link where registration has to be done, we are still awaiting further information.

Leave a Reply